1. Pants: Carolina Herrera. As much as I love my skinny jeans (and never plan on giving them up) I also do appreciate a wide leg trouser. These trousers would be great for summer. Pair them with a classic white blouse like this one and you will look effortless and chic!
2. Top: Alice and Olivia. How pretty is the color of this top? Pair it with a light pair of skinny jeans or white skinny jeans! Don’t think you can wear a crop top? Stay tuned for a future post where I will show you how to do it!
3. Skort: Joie. I love skorts because you don’t have to worry about the wind and showing more of yourself than you intended! And the pattern and material of these shorts is so pretty and feminine!
4. Sandals: Joie. Even though these sandals are gold, it’s somewhat muted and understated so you can add the perfect pop to your outfit by wearing these without going too overboard!
5. Skirt: Alice and Olivia. This is one of my favorite shades of purple and it’s leather! Doesn’t get much better than that!!!
6. Dress: Anthropologie. Not only is this a great dress for the summer, but it would also be a wonderful option to wear to any summer weddings or graduation parties you plan on attending!
7. Sandals: Joie. I love the mix of colors and texture on the straps. A great way to add visual interest to your outfit!
8. Skirt: Mango. I love pencil skirts and the detailing on this one is really special. Wear this skirt to work or out with your friends. It is very versatile!
9. Pants: St. John. These pants are dreamy. They flow like a skirt and can easily be dressed up or down!
10. Skirt: Joie. As you guys know, I love blush pink, so you should not be surprised to see a blush pink skirt on my list!
Love your picks, Yael…and if anyone can convince me to wear a crop top, it’ll be you! Can’t wait to see you work your magic.
Aww thanks Catherine!! I’m excited to hear what you think! Have an amazing day sweetie! xo yael
Yes, I love that Anthro dress! I’ve been eyeing it ever since it popped up on the website!!
Yes! I was walking down Fifth Avenue and as I was passing the Anthropologie store, I saw the green dress and literally stopped in my tracks because it was so beautiful! The color is amazing!!!