1. Purse: Chloé. As I’ve stated before, I love Chloe bags. I particularly love this one because you can wear it as a crossbody bag if you want! Also how beautiful is the color?
2. Bathing Suit: Malia Mills. I’ve written an entire post previously about my love for Malia Mills bathing suits. This style is my absolute favorite because if I chose to tie the straps in the front, the top still says on!
3. Blazer: Rebecca Minkoff. The cut of this blazer is super versatile, meaning that the blazer looks just as great when worn over a shirt as it does when worn over a dress!
4. Culottes: Rebecca Taylor. I bet you weren’t expecting to see culottes on my list! Well, they are making a come back and the reason I love them is because they look like a skirt, but have the ease and added functionality of a pair of pants!
5. Bra: Fleur of England. The style and color of this bra is absolutely stunning.
6. Leather Jacket: Joie. By now it should come as no surprise that a leather jacket is on the list. I love a white leather jacket as an alternative to the traditional black moto leather jacket!
7. Sweater: J.Crew. This sweater is a great basic to have. In fact, I love it so much I have it in multiple colors. Need a reminder what it looks like on? Check out this post!
8. Flip Flops: adidas. Laugh all you want, but I am still a huge fan of these flip flops over any other. If you ever run into me in the summer there is a 99% chance that I will be wearing them!
9. Hat: Eric Javits. When it starts to get warmer out it is super important to protect your skin from the sun. One way that you can do this is by wearing a hat that blocks harmful rays, just like this fedora does! Need a reminder how it looks on? Check out this post!
10. Culottes: Tibi. That’s right, there are two pairs of culottes on the list! I love the color and fabrication of these culottes!
Culottes?? really?! I don’t think I can get on that bandwagon. Why wouldn’t one just wear a skirt?? Love the fedora. (On you, anyway.) Malia Mills hasn’t had any great colors lately — you should tell them to bring back the good colors of the old days.
I think culottes provide a great alternative to skirts for a few reasons! First, when it’s windy out, I’ve had the misfortune of having the skirt fly up, revealing more than I care too of my backside (lol)! Also, in the summer, sometimes when you it’s gets very hot out and you are sweating your thighs can start to feel like they are sticking together! By having the fabric act as a barrier in the form of culottes you avoid that problem!
As for Malia Mills, I believe they will bring back more colors as the temperature warms up! Fingers crossed!!
Ok, you sold me!
Trying my first romper on vacation this week, thanks to you! Wish me luck! xx
Yay!! So fun!! You’ll have to show me photos!!! Have so much fun on vacation! xoxo yael
Dude that bra is DIVINE. Lovely picks! Totally feeling that jacket ;)
Thanks so much Helene!!! Hope you’re having a great week so far!! xo yael