1. Dress: Vince. I love the color and design of this dress. It can easily be worn to work with a pair of heels or out to brunch on the weekend with sandals!
2. Pencil Skirt: Alice and Olivia. I love pencil skirts (need a reminder why, go here). So when I find a good one I never hesitate to get it! This is the pencil skirt I wore in Monday’s post.
3. Necklace: Ranjana Khan. I have several necklaces by Ranjana Khan and without fail, every time I wear one I get a ton of compliments. The best news – this one is on sale!!!
4. Jumpsuit: Tibi. It’s no secret that I love jumpsuits and this one definitely fits the bill!
5. Sweater: J.Crew. I LOVE the color of this cashmere sweater!! It would look amazing paired with a pair of grey jeans like this one.
6. Maxi Dress: Lush. When it gets warmer out one of my favorite things to wear is a maxi dress. This particular dress is only $38!!!! Need a reminder what it looks like on? Go here!
7. Cover Up: Roberta Roller Rabbit. I love the playfulness of this cover up. Plus you can easily throw on a pair of denim shorts with this cover up and go straight from the beach to grab a drink and still look chic!
8. Romper: DVF. How pretty is this lace romper? Pair it with these sandals and you will look perfect from head to toe!!
9. Culottes: Tibi. You know I love culottes! The draping on these culottes is amazing!!! Pair these culottes with the pink J.Crew sweater and you are set for work. Ready to go out? Change out the top for this camisole and you are good to go!
10. Trench Coat: Forever 21. I wrote a post about this trench coat a few weeks back and it’s such an amazing deal for a great coat that I wanted to make sure I included it in a Top Ten list as well!
Great picks, love #6 and #10.
That dress and trench coat are two of the best deals I’ve found to date!! They both look and feel much more expensive than they are!! xo yael
One of my favorites yet! That first dress is perfect for my body type and something im always on the lookout for. Thanks again, Yael, for another stylish and useful top 10!
Yay!!! I’m so happy to hear that Laura!! I love that first dress as well and it’s a great classic piece that you would definitely have for years to come and get a ton of use out of!!! Have a great night sweetie! xo yael
I love your warm weather looks Vince is my fave! Such a great post xoxo Mel!
Thanks so much Mel!!!! Hope you’re having a great week so far!! xoxo yael
I love the first dress!
Thanks so much!!! Have a great day! xoxo