1. Chambray Shirt: J.Crew. Every woman should have a chambray shirt in her closet. Pair it with jeans, a pencil skirt, or any other bottom. Need a reminder what it looks like on, check out this post!
2. Sweatshirt: Acne Studios. Pink is making a big comeback for spring and summer and I could not be more delighted. This sweatshirt is the perfect color to add a little pop to your winter wardrobe!
3. Leather Jacket: Joie. You guys know I love a good moto leather jacket and the color of this one is heavenly!
4. Boots: Frye. Time and time again I get asked to recommend winter boots. My answer – the Frye Melissa Button boots. In fact, I love these boots so much I have them in both black and brown!
5. Dress: BCBGMAXAZRIA Runway. The BCBGMAXAZRIA 2015 resort collection was one of the most beautiful collections I have seen to date. This dress is just one of the pieces that I fell in love with!
6 Dress: Myne. There is something so effortless and beautiful about the cut of this dress. And the best part – it’s available in a bunch of colors!
7. Sunglasses: Maui Jim. I know everyone loves Ray-Ban sunglasses, but I’m partial to Maui Jim. If you follow me on Instagram or read my blog these are the sunglasses I wear!
8. Shirt: Twenty Tees. Not only do I love the fabric of this shirt, but I equally adore the neckline. This is a shirt you’ll have in your wardrobe for years, and find yourself reaching for over and over again.
9. Lace Top: Joie. This shirt is a perfect representation of why Joie and lace are a match made in heaven.
10. Jean Jacket: Levi’s. A jean jacket is another great staple to have in your wardrobe. You can’t go wrong no matter what you decide to pair it with.