1. Dress: Joie. The details of this maxi dress remind me of Morocco! Absolutely beautiful!
2. Clutch: Rebecca Minkoff. I love the color and simplicity of this clutch.
3. Sandals: Joie. Even though these sandals are leather and made in Italy they are super affordable – only $125! Just remember to size up at least ½ a size because they run on the smaller size!
4. Skirt: The Wallflower. This skirt is light and airy and the color is perfect for spring and summer!
5. Shorts: J.Crew. I always had a hard time for shopping for shorts until I found these at J.Crew.
6. Skirt: Erin Fetherston. I wore this skirt in yesterday’s post and wanted to include it here as well because it is absolutely lovely!
7. Romper: Joie. The cut and neckline of this romper are genius. Love it!
8. Shoes: Chloe. As much as I love my heels, it’s just not practical to always wear them! These ballet flats are simple and classic and the color is a great neutral!
9. Jeans: Jbrand. Flare jeans are very on trend right now. If you want to give the trend a try, do it with these jeans, which fit like a dream!
10. Skirt: Alice and Olivia. Yes, this skirt is expensive, but when you see it in person, you’ll understand why it is worth every single penny! Absolutely amazing!