1. Dress: Zimmermann. I’ve been in love with this dress ever since it walked down the runway and it’s no surprise why – it’s absolutely stunning!
2. Culottes: Nanette Lepore. I love that culottes are making a come back and the color of these culottes is great for spring and summer.
3. Boots: Stuart Weitzman. Every time I see someone wearing these boots I fall in love all over again and from what I hear, they are also super comfortable!
4. Hat: Top Shop. As I’ve mentioned in a prior post, Marsala is the Pantone color of the year. This hat looks great on and is an easy way to incorporate the trend into your wardrobe.
5. Dress: Tibi. I have been a huge fan of Tibi for several years. This dress perfectly exemplifies the ease and beauty of their clothes.
6. Coat: Club Monaco. I am obsessed with this coat and particularly the way it drapes.
7. Ring: David Yurman. I have a David Yurman ring that is very similar to this one and I have worn it almost every day for several years. To this day I still get compliments on it.
8. Sweater: Joie. This is a great sweater that can easily be transitioned into spring and summer because it is lightweight.
9. Dickey: Veronica Beard. How cool is this? You just throw it on under a blazer and it looks like you are wearing a sweater, except you don’t have any of the added bulk! Genius!
10. Top: Isabel Marant. I love the ease and femininity of this top. You can easily pair it with jeans, a skirt, shorts, the options are endless!