1. Purse: Chloé. As I’ve stated before, I love Chloe bags. I particularly love this one because you can wear it as a crossbody bag if you want! Also how beautiful is the color?
2. Bathing Suit: Malia Mills. I’ve written an entire post previously about my love for Malia Mills bathing suits. This style is my absolute favorite because if I chose to tie the straps in the front, the top still says on!
3. Blazer: Rebecca Minkoff. The cut of this blazer is super versatile, meaning that the blazer looks just as great when worn over a shirt as it does when worn over a dress!
4. Culottes: Rebecca Taylor. I bet you weren’t expecting to see culottes on my list! Well, they are making a come back and the reason I love them is because they look like a skirt, but have the ease and added functionality of a pair of pants!
5. Bra: Fleur of England. The style and color of this bra is absolutely stunning.
6. Leather Jacket: Joie. By now it should come as no surprise that a leather jacket is on the list. I love a white leather jacket as an alternative to the traditional black moto leather jacket!
7. Sweater: J.Crew. This sweater is a great basic to have. In fact, I love it so much I have it in multiple colors. Need a reminder what it looks like on? Check out this post!
8. Flip Flops: adidas. Laugh all you want, but I am still a huge fan of these flip flops over any other. If you ever run into me in the summer there is a 99% chance that I will be wearing them!
9. Hat: Eric Javits. When it starts to get warmer out it is super important to protect your skin from the sun. One way that you can do this is by wearing a hat that blocks harmful rays, just like this fedora does! Need a reminder how it looks on? Check out this post!
10. Culottes: Tibi. That’s right, there are two pairs of culottes on the list! I love the color and fabrication of these culottes!