1. Dress: Zara. Gingham was all over the runway during NYFW. This dress is a great way to rock the trend. Don’t feel like waiting until summer to wear it? No problem – just put on a pair of opaque stockings and a blazer or cardigan!
2. Skirt: Vivian Chan. If you follow my Instagram or blog you know that I love the full midi skirt. The combination of sheer and opaque panels makes this one truly special.
3. Shoes: Manolo Blahnik. My nude pumps will always be my first love, but my white Manolo’s are a close second. Even though they are white you can think of these pumps as a neutral – they go with everything!
4. Leggings: Vince. I have previously written posts on my love for leggings. These leggings by Vince are a favorite of mine because they flatter the legs and butt!
5. Romper: Yumi Kim. Yumi Kim makes the best rompers. I particularly love the color of this one!
6. Bag: Chloé. There is a reason Chloe bags are popular – they are well constructed and beautiful!
7. Blazer: J.Crew. I love the standing collar on this blazer, which is different from most blazers out there!
8. Sweater: Joie. There is nothing I love more than throwing on a comfy sweater in the wintertime! The best part – this one is on sale!
9. Shirt: Equipment. Yes, these blouses are expensive but once you feel the fabric and put it on, you’ll understand why they are worth every penny!
10. Necklace: Gemma Redux. This necklace would look phenomenal paired with a white or cream dress.