1. Sweater: Rebecca Taylor. What’s better than a white sweater? An amazing white sweater that’s on sale! Run, don’t walk, to snap this one up before it’s gone!
2. Camisole: Haute Hippie. I love the color of this camisole as well as the detailing on the back – and you’re in luck because this one is on sale also!
3. Beanie: Joe Fresh. I love fedoras, but when it gets really cold out sometimes they don’t provide enough protection. Instead I reach for one of my many beanies. This one in particular is super cozy and, you guessed it, it’s also on sale!
4. Turtleneck: Asos. This is one of those staple items that every woman should have in their wardrobe. Throw it on with a pencil skirt, like I did in this post, or pair it with a pair of jeans, under overalls, you name it. The options are endless!
5. Leather Jacket: Joie. Every woman should own a great leather moto jacket! I happen to love this one because it doesn’t add any bulk – the cut of the jacket is perfect and makes this leather jacket worth the investment!
6. Boots. Stuart Weitzman. I have yet to hear one negative comment about these boots and it’s no surprise why. The elasticized micro on the back of the boot allows it to perfectly conform to your leg!
7. Plaid Shirt: Joie. I have seen many plaid shirts, but never in this color combination, which I really adore. Also the shirt is called Aidan – and anything that references Sex and the City gets a gold star in my book!
8. Cardigan: Vince. I am all about oversized cardigans that I can pretty much throw over anything, and this one fits the bill!
9. Shirt: Alternative Apparel. This slouchy pullover fits like a dream and comes in a huge variety of colors for you to choose from!
10. Necklace: Dannijo. Often the addition of a necklace can change an outfit from boring to just right! Need a reminder how it looks on? Check out this post!