If you follow me on Instagram or read yesterday’s blog post then you know about a new weekly column that I am adding to the blog – the Tuesday Ten!
Every Tuesday I will post ten items (clothes, accessories, and/or shoes) that I love!
So with that, let’s get this started!
1. Leather Jacket: Iro. I love a good leather coat. Finding one in an amazing color like this makes it that much better!
2. White Shirt: Current/Elliott. Every one should have a white shirt as part of their wardrobe. I particularly love this one because of its fit and the ease of the fabric. Need a reminder how it looks on? Check out this blog post here.
3. Hat: Rag and Bone. One of the only things I like about this cold weather is that I get to wear hats. This Rag and bone hat is classic and won’t go out of style any time soon.
4. Jeans: J Brand . If you follow my blog, it’s no secret that I love J Brand. I’m particularly in love with their high-rise jeans as they give the illusion of longer legs (and who doesn’t want that?)!
5. Shoes: Jimmy Choo . Yes these are an investment but the amount of times you will wear them makes it more than worth it. I love a good nude pump; in fact I wrote a whole blog post about why if I were only allowed to own one pair of shoes, I would select a pair of nude pumps!
6. Cape: Nasty Gal. I love a good cape. What’s even better than a good cape? An inexpensive good cape and this one fits the bill! If you need a reminder just how great this cape looks on, take a look at this blog post I wrote awhile back.
7. Sneaker: Converse . Everyone needs a great pair of sneakers. For that, look no further than converse. They are inexpensive and super cute! Trust me, you’ll love them!
9. Camisole: Tibi . I love this signature cami by Tibi. I wear it in the summer as is and in the winter I just throw a blazer on over it. It’s a great staple to have as part of your wardrobe.
10. Necklace: DYLANLEX. Yes, this piece is an investment, but it’s one worth making. This necklace is like a piece of art and every time I put it on I truly feel special. The great thing about it is that you can easily wear it with a dress or a t-shirt. It’s that versatile!